4.07.2009

A vintage feeling...


Who does not love a good floral pring in spring?
They are probably more traditional than 'Spring Cleaning', was that supposed to happen already because I have not started. But during the Bunny Hop hunt, I came across this dress(#209) in the feeds and had to have it and it was so much more than I could have expected. A floral print yes, but it is somewhat washed out and that adds a vintage feel to it. So pleased! But anywho this was my look, very layerd and oh so vintage...haha!

Enjoy



credtis.

skin. London Pale in makeup 7a, LeLutka
hair. River 2, Maitreya
eyes. Blue Ice(big), Miriel

tank top. T-Shirt tank in buff, ~*LaLa
shirt. Trend du Jour shirt in diviniti, Armidi
blazer. Preppy Navy Blazer, Royal Blue
skirt. Easter Dress, .::STUFF::.

hair accessory. Lady Things hair stuff, fashionably dead/lamb.
bracelet. Wood/Gold bangle mix, Like Seriously
belt. High Waisted belt, M*A*ii*K*I
shoes. Group Gift pumps in tawny, Maitreya

No comments: