2.23.2009

Draped Floral




The days of Stylista are far gone, but I will never forget the day I saw Anne Slowey creeping from behind massive doors seemingly teetering on a pair of stilettos. When I was putting thislook together I cannot remember what came first the hair or the outfit. But once it had all come together I could not shake the idea that I had seemingly created something reminiscent of the now-on-her-way-to-being-iconic Anne Slowey.


 

I cannot get enough of the Ivory/Beige trend for spring and this Drapery Dress from Aoharu certainly fulfills that niche. Not to mention that its just another amazing release from the stellar machang! So many options...a dress, tunic, top I am sure there are more just waiting to be found too.

For now, I am catching up  with my blogging - hopefully - so many outfits just waiting to be shared!

credits.

skin.London makeup6, LeLutka
hair.Pasadena (full flexi) in ginger, Armidi

top.Drapery Dress in ivory, Aoharu
skirt.Carmela skirt in black on nude, Micha Mi

ring.Emerald Eclipse, Like Seriously
bracelets.Leather Cuff, Like Seriously|Graffitti Bangle4 in modern gold, Like Seriously
belt.High-Waist belt in white, M*a*i*i*k*i(edited)
shoes.Foxy Slingback in black, Stiletto Moody

No comments: