6.30.2008

And today was made for...


Yeah today I was really lazy, not even much of a post but I really wanted to show off my fancy new clothes. Since I accidentally purchased WAY too many Lindens for my own good I cannot stop shopping and really why should I?

Here I am wearing my new favorite shorts from *Thimbles* can you believe they were only L$10? I couldn't, either...and I kind of way totally feeling the *Thimble* love my suspender and socks are from there as well. Then you have the basic tank top and a great scarf and a pair of genius glasses! Would call this outfit and old favorite but most of it is new, but certainly not those ankle boots. Honestly I used to wear them all the time, I would even create excuses to wear them I loved them so much and I do not think it had much to do with the fact they were the few pair of shoes I owned, I could have worn my Slinky Stilettos but no it was all about the Oxford's.



Short and sweet. But oogle at my photos, please&thank you.


OUTFIT CREDITS
SKIN: MMS FairDiva Makeup2
HAIR: MMS Ballerina Bun in Ginger
EYES: Miriel Blue Ice(Big)
LASHES: Karamia Lashes(included with skin)
MANICURE: J's Vivid Pack in Purple
TANK TOP: ~*LaLa T-shirt Tank in Ash
SHORTS: *Thimbles* Awe Crap in Ocean
GLASSES: Nylon Outfitters - Grandpa Glasses in Black(came with brown as well)
SCARF: Vette's - Smegah Scarf in Black(old store freebie, I think its still there)
SUSPENDERS: *Thimbles* Mr. Suspenders
BANGLE: georgiabean lately - Coco Boulevard Bangle
SOCKS: *Thimbles* Stockings in Grey
SHOES: Armidi Gisaci - Oxford Ankle Boots in Black

No comments: