7.07.2008

Hair off. Hat on.


I really had not planned on posting anything for a while, not because I'm lazy, oh no! I have the set all planned that I want to do I just haven't had the time to set it up, somehow though I have found time to have a three or four photoshoots in the past two days, me=powerhouse.


So this weekend I have felt like shopping, I'm not really sure why other than Zarra [Larra] got me started at the bianca f. hunt, why oh why? Actually it was a good thing I was able to make a great outfit with one the top from one of the dresses I bought(you can find it on my Flickr-'Off to buy my New Skin'). So I went to a store I haven't been to in a while, mainly to see the new-ish Starley Pumps but got distraced by the glorious freebie hair section. Thats where I found this glorious sunhat, that even came with hair; how fancy!


So to keep this short, here are the credits:



outfit credits
SKIN: MMS Zero Light[gift skin]
HAIR/HAT: ETD Jessica
CARDIGAN: ETD Belted Cardigan
UNDERSHIRT: PixelDolls Leotard Set[in-store freebie]
SHORTS: G.L.A.M. Denim Short Shorts in White[tinted for outfit]
BRACELET: VG Republic Thin Basic Metal Bangles/Stripe Bangle[linked and edited to fit]
SHOES: Maitreya Verve Pumps in Olive

P.S. More photos of this beautiful hat on my Flickr

No comments: