8.02.2008

This or that?



I'm normally not one for being 'matchy-matchy' but I could not resist pairing Tuli's lilac 'Pennie' skirt with the ~*LaLa T-shirt Tank in lilac; the combination seemed, obvious. I really do not have much to say, so I suppose this will be a rather short post. I will say that though the Japancakes Wild Petal Scarf looks nice in the photos, it is unfortunately impossible to wear with the MMS O'hara hair and I wanted a big hair with this outfit so I couldn't change that. I simply opted to walk around with a bare neck, as no necklace could fill the space held for a Japancakes Wild Petal Scarf.


Continuing with the matching and love for a love for big, I saw this as the opportunity to wear some of my favorite shoes the beige Teslsa Platforms. In the end I loved this look and was really happy as its taken all summer for me to find a skirt that has a pattern that I was excited to create a look around.
outfit credits:
skin: XtremeReality Skins - Heidi Casual Pink1
eyes: Miriel -Blue Ice(big)
hair: MMS -O'Hara in Ginger
tank: ~*LaLa T-shirt Tank in Lilac
skirt: Tuli - Pennie in Lilac
shoes: Tesla - Platforms in Beige
scarf: Japancakes - Wild Petal Scarf
bracelet: Naughty - Multi in Turquoise
ring: Bebe - Wooden ring with turquoise gem

No comments: