9.30.2008

Almost ready...

My favorite season is quickly approaching, at night and in the morning there is a chill in the air that brings a smile to my face and almost validates my newfound obsession with coffee. But I’m ready to dash out and buy up every winter piece I can find-although I’m soooo tempted- just yet. When I started this crazy thing called a ‘second life’ it was in winter and since, sure my wardrobe has expanded but I’ve learned a lot about layers other tricks of the fashionista trade. I don’t think I’ll have to wear my ‘old reliable’ [Armidi Low-V Boucle Sweater, Metallic Tights, and Kyoto boots] once this fall or winter, for reasons other than sentiment.



So for those of you that are totally in the mood to get cozy but don’t want to let go of Lindy, dig through your closet and find some pieces you can fit together that give the illusion of winter, you’ll be happy you did. Here I used some of my favorite pieces from last season and this one as well…thanks to the magic of layers and editing! One trend I do not want to let go of entering this new season is the deep-v, sure I will but I don’t want to, ARMIDI’S LOW-V BOUCLE SWEATER is great because it comes on every layer [and is easy to wear as a dress]. So with that and the skirt from the excellent GLAM PENCIL DRESSES, that have been on sale for some time, pick these up- seriously! The belt- or accessory of the season- M*A*ii*K*I’S HIGH WAISTED BELT with a few modification hides and accentuates any imperfection that might be present when using a system or prim skirt without the proper top. The last few accessories are J’S LOOSE FIT BOOTS [here without the buckle], and MUISM’s YELLOW PLAID SCARF[short version shown].

Last but certainly not least I can’t forget the DIAMONDE BARONESS EARRINGS, I’m not sure if that’s dissolved now as Valena now works in conjunction with Cachet; so happy for her and if you haven’t been by to see the new stuff. Go now, its gorgeous and still affordable.


skin. MMS - Fair Diva Makeup 3
hair. Maitreya - River 2 in Ginger
top - Armidi - Low-V Boucle Sweater in Black
skirt - G.L.A.M. - Bustier Pencil Dress in Crimson
shoes - J's Loosefit Boots in Black
scarf - Muism - Plais Scarf in Yellow
earrings - Diamonde - Baroness Earrings
belt - M*A*ii*K*I - High Waisted Belt

No comments: