12.06.2008

Brown, Blue & Cozy...

After an extended hiatus, I returned to SL to find myself homeless. Tragic, right? Well maybe not. After having no real luck in finding a place that was deent enough for me to call home...what happens? I find the perfect place! And I couldn't wait to put up this new lovely wallpaper. Haha! This new environment just made me feel really cozy and homy, I'm really excited to be hear. Feel free to send me a housewarming gift, I jest!

Channen
xx




CREDITS:

HAIR: Maitreya, Loelle in ginger
EYES: Miriel, Blue Ice(big)
NAILS: J's, French Pack in style#4

SWEATER: *Thimbles*, Your Mom's Sweater in navy
TOP: White Lacy Shirt

BELT: M*A*ii*K*I, High Waisted Belt in white(re-textured)
SOCKS: Maitreya, Slouch socks in brown
BRACELETS: *rama* 4 color bangle set
SHOES: Armidi, Viniani in Desert

No comments: