12.05.2008

Winter's Tease


Today's post really reflects RLs impact on SL.... I realize not everyone is lucky enough to live in an amazing city that does not have seasons, and oh how I envy you. For me its only just started to get cool and sadly with the sun brightly shining its still hard to tell that we're in winter; mother nature is teasing me! So I came up with this look, its fit for a day in the sun, but *Thimbles* wool stockings and Cachet's knit tube scarf there's just enough warmth to keep me from thinking it really summer!

Channen
xx



CREDITS:

HAIR: MMS, Ballerina Bun NoPin in Ginger
SKIN: MMS, Thanksgiving Gift Skin
EYES: Miriel, Blue Ice(big)
NAILS: J's, Vivid Nail Pack in black

TANK TOP: MichaMi, Glam Tank in white
SKIRT: artilleri, Carla High Waist Circle Skirt in white(tinted grey)

SCARF: Cachet, KnitTubeScarf in Midnight Black(thanksgiving gift)
BRACELETS: *rama*, 4 color bangles
STOCKINGS: *Thimbles*, 4 pack stockings in grey
SHOES: Armidi, Oxford Booties in black

No comments: