1.26.2009

Oh what a feeling....




This past week I was rather relaxed in RL and had a little extra time to focus on the all more inporant alternate life I am leading and it struck me....creativity! Which was a pleasant welcome because for the past few days I had felt a little blah; even about getting dressed, shopping didn't help much either. Several days in a row I found myself grabbing jeans and a t-shirt. That is all over now though.




Back to the creativity, I was totally sparked today and oddly enough was itching to...build? I'll take it! It all started with the Fedora - We Love Her that I picked up in the freebie section at Tesla. I had no idea they were there so when I found it I was so excited out of the box I wasn't feeling it, but I knew with a few clicks I could have my dream hat; if only I could find a decent one in RL. Voila! I haven't taken it off except to don the new Mini Hats from Aoharu at an impromptu dance party--they come in some really exciting animal prints and bright colors as well. So yesterday my friend decides she is going to make shoes and I let her have her way, but then practically demand that she make some for me; I have been on the search for an extra high heel for a while and go to SM wasn't enough--turns out I needed a mere six inches, not too much eh?





From the shoes I built my outfit; at the moment I cannot get enough skirts, they are just so fantastic and while I am a major fan of the high-waist I have even opt foedr a few regular waist skirts. Looking around for a skirt I stumbled upon an old favorite, Paper Couture's Sunset Feast--an instant yes! Keeping with my happy creative mood I topped this outfit off with the P-K Belted Blazer, it gives me a sort of 80s feel and I love it for that-- soo tempted to get a few more colors.


All this excitement has gotten me into writing a rather long post...

Enjoy!

xx



credits.
skin. London makeup5b in pale tone, LeLutka
hair. Loelle in ginger, Maitreya
eyes. Blue Ice(big), Miriel
lashes. Photoshoot2, LeLutka

blazer. Belted Blazer in blue, P-K
skirt. Sunset Feast skirt, Paper Couture

hat. Fedora We Love Her, Tesla[edited by me]
bracelet. Pyramid Bangle in blue leather, made by me[coming soon]
ring. Sculpture Ring in gold, made by me[coming soon]
shoes. Altitude in noir, Cirque--Defy Collection[coming soon]

No comments: