1.08.2009

The weather is getting to me....




I promise it must be a disease or something. I don't really know how its happened again. Well really I do, I really love these and I just couldn't find a skit to pair with them. You know what I'm talking about right, the leggings. Two days in a row I forgo pants and slip into a dreamy pair of leggings. The Tartan Footless leggings from Kookie were a favorite of mine from the start of the season, I love tartan and even more on my legs--really anywhere. But the dilemma was that I could never find anything to wear with them. OH MY. Of course I figured it out though, I mean nothing can stop me from putting together an outfit...apart from me being lazy and whatnot. 

Because my top is rather not warm I HAD to throw on the Gbberish Storm Hat, and I didn't realize it at first, but its resizeable--no reason to have an interference of any kind. Paired with the Muism Check scarf, I could handle any storm...



Really simple and I've found myself lately falling into a color coordinating phase; hope it passes soon.

Enjoy!
xx

credits.
skin. Enea makeup3, *Beauty Avatar*
hair. Keira in ginger, LeLutka

top. Simple Blouse in cream, [Random] Fashions
leggings. Tartan Footless leggings, Kookie

hat. Storm hat, Gbberish
scarf. Check Scarf in yellow, Muism(edited)
ring. Rose ring, Gbberish
bracelets. Wood & Pear Bracelets, 
boots. Milano Boots in brown, *KL*

No comments: