1.09.2009

Long distance loves....


This outfit started because I am in love with the Micha Mi Carmela bustier and when Milla sent them out in red and green as a holiday gift I was so excited. She knows her customers well! If you read her blog then you know all about her, but if by chance you haven't gotten to her store--get to it! She has amazing racerback tanks, in a gorgeous brown, and lots of great complete outfits. I knew wearing a bustier though in such blistering cold weather I should throw something else on; browsing my inventory though I saw the Armidi Gisaci Pleated Neck babydoll and before attaching I said to myself, " I think this is going to work, way to go Milla for making your red just a falu in color," and what do you know? Perfect match! 

My other long distance love that I have not had a chance to wear yet were these leather Richelieux from Polina Kaestner creations, they were a group gift as well for the grand opening but at the store there are lots more and in a variety of colors. Plus in the sequin collection there is a beautiful dress--totally my new year's dress and this blazer, that I so need to pick up. Did I mention the prices at both places are stellar!? Well, they are.

The pants, the pants! These Kiki pants from  eLdee were a long time favorite of mine, I should go pick them up in a few more colors. These are a high-waisted trouser and stunning texture work by Lilyana Dryke. Though I'm personally not a fan of the extended system pant leg, that does not detract from the beauty of these pants, however I decided to shorten them just a bit to make them look like a sleek tailored pant and voila!

Oh and the Soon scarf  from Thimbles? Well its just too fun!

xx

credits.
skin. Enea Makeup 7, Beauty Avatar
hair. Keira in ginger, LeLutka

top. Carmela in red, Micha Mi & Pleated Neck babydoll prim in falu, Armidi
pants. Kiki #6, eLdee (comes with shirt and scarf)

scarf. Soon, Thimbles (group gift)
bracelet. Thick Metal bangles, VG Rep
shoes. Leather Richelieux in red, P-K (group gift)

No comments: