1.06.2009

A flair for the basics.




Getting back into blogging has not been hard after the start of the new year, but I just wasn't sure if there was a certain grace period I was supposed to follow. But then I see lots of others wasted no time getting back into the blog of things so I figure now is a better time than never, I'm still getting dressed everyday!





What to say? I was reading one of those deliciously good freebie blogs--My SLife of the D List) and after all this talk about RunoRuno I was finally seeing something from there and a freebie, no less. I had no reason to resist! Did you know there is an entire freebie section there? WOW. It was amazing, I picked up way more than I had expected to and I was not sad about it. Normally I'm a big fan of layering it on, but today I just wanted to be very simple perhaps inspiration of my newest dress? Finally, though I hate to admit, I think I wore leggings as pants today. SHAME.

credits.
skin. Enea, *Beauty Avatar*
hair. Loelle in ginger, Maitreya

dress. Y Dress Shirt, RunoRuno
bottoms. Silver Bottoms, Garbage
jacket. Cropped Leather Jacket in black, !_Ce_Cubic Effect

necklace. Chain Necklace in gold, Shampoo
gloves. Gloves in black, Cachet
ring. Times Square Ring, Paper Couture
shoes. Athena, Tesla


No comments: