1.03.2009

Make my beautiful avatar, couture....

Beauty Avatar, well I'll start by saying that though I always admired the empire they've created. I admired from afar. So when given the chance to blog some items for them I visited several times looking around...The clothes seemed a bit more casual than what I generally look for, but in retrospect I'm not so sure that makes much sense really. However I waited and waited and one day I was doing another visit and the sim was oddly organized--the next day though Beauty Avatar Couture was announced. This was my chance to not only blog something new but also to see how the store was progressing in content and quality. Sooo many releases I walked around the new complex for ages making a list in case there were some things unavailable. Here's what I found....


Here is a look that is definitely not casual! With the New Year just in, maybe you're not ready to give up the parties; New York is for you--not pictured are the wings it comes with. Its a little black dress with some really nice details, I personally love a structured bustier and plunging neckline...mmmm! Paired with an asymmetrical fish-tailed flare skirt, you can't go wrong with this dress and who doesn't love a bit of the NY?

-----------


One more dress! I'm sure I've said it before, I have a ton of dresses in my inventory but I don't' really wear them that often, for one I like separates and with dresses I feel its sometimes stifles creativity with getting dressed, call me crazy if you like. They are great for days when I don't care but would prefer not to be 'inappropriate'. Looking at this I realize I'm a bit a creature of habit... more bustier tops, what can I do? There just aren't enough in SL so I have to grab them all! I also love the chain link under the bust. All in all, this is just a really fun flowy dress that can be either dressy or casual and with nude accessories, its swish!

-----------


Here's the final look! A bit more put together and almost all *BA*, too. At the moment I am really loving blazers and when I saw this one that had a really nice weave and faux flower I knew this would be a great piece to go really dressy or uber casual, so bo'! 

Did I mention all these skins are from the new Enea line--light skin tone? Expect more on those soon! For now, enjoy the credits and don't be afraid to take the plunge into all that *Beauty Avatar* has to offer!

credits.
hair. Gwen, ETD
eyes. Blue Ice(big), Miriel
nails. French 04, J's

outfit 1.
skin. Enea Makeup 3, *BA*
dress. New York, *BA*
necklace. Topaz Crystal Necklace, Paper Couture
ring. Times Square Ring in Diamond, Paper Couture
tights. Purple Lycra Tights, G.L.A.M.
shoes. Sequin Mary Janes in silver, Digit Darkes

outfit 2.
skin. Enea Makeup 10, *BA*
dress. Barcellona, *BA*
earrings. Feather Earring, Liquid Lady Designs
bracelet. Miabella Bracelet(set), Diamonde
shoes. Slinky Stilettos in nude, Maitreya

outfit 3.
skin. Enea Makeup 8, *BA*
top. Parame, *BA*
jacket. Amazzonia in cream, *BA*
skirt. Belted Skirt(Alice Outfit, edited belt), Church of Luxe
earrings. Gold Hoop, AZ Design
shoes. Group Gift Pumps in khaki, Maitreya




No comments: