1.01.2009

Royal Prep



Not sure who sent out the memo to designers to start producing all these amazing blazers but I'm so glad you did, whoever you are. Not much to say other than there was an amazing sale going on at Royal Blue, not sure if its still on--but everything blue was 10L, woooow! I had seen this blazer in a preview ad and the chance to own it and not only that but for a mere 10L I was stoked...this babe loves a bargain.


Although this post is all about the blazer, honestly I love every piece I'm wearing. The Shark Fin Skirt from Thimbles is amazing on its own, but here I edited the fins--made them a bit wider, so to create a more flared/hippy/structured shape. The Theo necklace I also edited, changed the texture to a metal to keep in theme with the grey tones but also because the original texture was really standout and I wanted everything to flow together. SMALL NOTE: I'm so excited about Valena's transition at LeLutka its amazing to watch her grow and progress...

I feel like this is a bit wordy, but I must mention one last piece...THE SHOES!? Who doesn't have these heels from Gbberish, but I can't get enough. Especially after seeing Mariya at the ShopArmidi launch in them, I was sold.

Okay. Okay. I'm done, read on for the credits!

xx

credits.
hair. Emma in ginger, Maitreya
eyes. Blue Ice(Big), Miriel

top. Made of Evil Boustier tee, Thimbles
skirt. Shark Fin in white, Thimbles
blazer. Preppy Blazer, Royal Blue

necklace. Theo, Cachet
belt. S. Olbers Thin Belt, Mimikri Hot Couture
ring. Times Square Ring, Paper Couture
shoes. Beauchamp in dusk, Gbberish

No comments: